Migraine Treatment Clinical Trials
Do you suffer from migraines?
We are looking for volunteers to take part in forthcoming clinical trials designed to investigate potential new medication to treat migraines.
It is estimated that there are over 190,000 migraine attacks every day in the UK. Migraines can be enormously debilitating. It can have a huge impact on the lives of sufferers – including work, family and social life (Brain Research UK, 2022) . The number of admissions to hospitals in England for headaches and migraines has increased by 14% over the last five years (England.nhs.uk, 2020).
- Aged 18 years of age or over
- At least 4 migraines per month
- Migraine attacks, on average, lasting 4 – 72 hours if untreated
- Age of onset of migraines prior to 50 years of age
- (Enfield) London
- Migraine Treatment
Volunteers eligible to take part in a clinical trial will receive:
- Complementary health assessment, including Blood Cholesterol check, and medical advice
- Clinic appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses
- Financial compensation for time on study