Paid Flu Vaccine Clinical Trials
Paid Healthy Volunteer Vaccine Trial
Nearly 15 000 excess deaths associated with influenza were reported in the most recent flu season of 2022-23—the highest figure since the 2017-18 season, which had 22 500 excess deaths.
This winter, we will be recruiting for paid Influenza vaccine clinical trials at our sites in Preston / Rochdale / Sheffield.
You will receive up to £130 in financial compensation for your time and expenses over the full duration of the trial
The key eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Age 50 years and above irrespective of gender.
- NOT received any Influenza vaccine for the upcoming winter period.
- Without a known history of Guillain-Barré syndrome or another demyelinating disease such asencephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis.
Volunteers eligible to take part in a clinical trial will receive:
- Complimentary health assessment
- Clinic appointments scheduled at your convenience.
- Reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses.
- Financial reimbursement for time on trial.