Flu Vaccine Clinical Trials
Are you ready for flu season?
Every year, like clockwork, the flu makes its appearance, primarily during the winter season, earning the moniker “seasonal flu.” This highly contagious ailment swiftly manifests its symptoms. On the other hand, colds, although less severe, begin gradually, marked by a stuffy or runny nose and a sore throat. Yet, it’s essential to recognize that a severe bout of flu can far exceed the discomfort of a heavy cold.
The flu’s most prevalent symptoms include fever, chills, headaches, joint and muscle pain, along with overwhelming fatigue. Generally, healthy individuals recover within a span of 2 to 7 days. However, for some, this disease can lead to hospitalization, permanent disability, or, in tragic cases, even death.
We are looking for healthy volunteers to take part in forthcoming paid clinical trials investigating the safety and efficacy of a potential new Influenza vaccine.
- Aged 50 years of age or over
- Not received a vaccine within 28 days of vaccination visit.
- Not tested positive for influenza, 180 days prior to the first visit.
- No history of Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Preston (Lancashire)
- Influenza Vaccines
Volunteers eligible to take part in a clinical trial will receive:
- Complementary health assessment, including Blood Cholesterol check, and medical advice
- Clinic appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses
- Financial compensation for your time