Weight Loss Clinical Trials
We are looking for volunteers to take part in forthcoming clinical trials designed to achieve a change in body weight for individuals with a BMI greater than or equal to30 kg/m2.
In the UK, over a quarter of adults are obese, with rates increasing from 1993 to 2011 to reach 27% in England. Additionally, 36% are overweight, and projections suggest that around 35% of the population will be obese by 2030.
These clinical trials are investigating potential new medications aiming to achieve a change in body weight for individuals who are clinically obese.
Your BMI is:
- Aged 18 years and above.
- BMI greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2.
- Not taking part in any other clinical trials.
- No history of Cancer within the past 5 years.
Volunteers eligible to take part in a clinical trial will receive:
- Complementary health assessment, including medical advice.
- Financial reimbursement for your time on the study
- Clinic appointments scheduled at your convenience.