Cardiovascular Clinical Trials
Have you had a cardiovascular event?
We are looking for volunteers to take part in forthcoming clinical trials designed to support the reduction of cardiovascular risk in patients with established cardiovascular disease and elevated lipids.
Despite advances in treatment, 7.4 million people within the UK live with a cardiovascular condition, such as heart disease or circulatory problems. Cardiovascular diseases cause around a quarter of all deaths in the UK, that is more than 160,000 deaths each year.
These clinical trials are investigating potential new medications aimed at preventing the occurrence or worsening of cardiovascular events in the future.
- STEMI or Non-STEMI
- Previous Angioplasty/ Angiogram
- Coronary Artery Stent
- Previous CABG
- Ischaemic Stroke
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Artery Disease
Volunteers eligible to take part in a clinical trial will receive:
- Complementary health assessment, including Blood Cholesterol check, and medical advice
- Clinic appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses